Wish to be like Martha Steward







       Martha Steward 
(Friends you will understand if you have read Martha Steward Biography)


I would like personalize myself like a Martha Steward. This tough lady got her life all the time. She never gives up with her harder life… big compliment for you Martha Steward. What a mess life if I’m not like her. Fight-fight and win the competition. I don’t like to so surrender with the f*** situation. Why should I put my flag onto the hill… just because there are a big d*** f****** s***
I don’t mean to be cruel… that it’s, life must go on. Best man wins huh… (BMW). My mum always reminds me… “Son doesn’t let people step on your head”. It’s not wrong to be head strong at a time. Heat and kick them like a drunken master. Let them weaker and weakest… grab the opportunity and run away. Its sound very cruel… mum….. 3x. 
Just one thing… don’t fall into the big hole… say yea 3 time say nil no more.

0 comments: